? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!



5 facts about men...
Men are protective
- Men are protective especially when they become a father. They are very concern and protective to their family. I can see this attitude via my father. He is very protective towards their children and also her beloved wife. Here, protective means that we as woman will feel safe when we be with them. Nowadays, to find men that always protect us is quite difficult because quality men are decrease day by day.
Men are leader
- Men are more suitable to be a leader compared with women. My beloved friends, do you agree with this statement?. For sure I am agreeing with this statement... We are not suitable to be leader because we are emotional compared with men. In our religion also mentioned about this fact. Islam stressed that men should be a leader in whatever situation. They do not weak like us my friends.
Men are caring
- At first I do not agree with this statement. Maybe I am experienced it and I felt men are not caring towards women. However, through the journey of this life, I found that, there are men that really caring towards me. I am very appreciating it.
Men are ego
- I know that you all must familiar with this fact right??? Men are ego. They are ego in terms of many things especially when something related with their own credibility and potential. Sometimes, men need to have ego in order to make sure that they have right as a leader. However, if men cannot control their ego, it will create problems in future especially when they marry.
Men are Independent
- This fact is true. Men are independent than women. When we talked about men, they like to be independent because they free to do anything that they want without any barrier. In more details, men are independent in making decision. Compared with women, women are more dependent in doing something especially in making decision

0 comments: