? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 1, 2010

hope all of my wishes will come true :)

10 wishes that I want to achieved in my life.....
1. I want to be good daughter to my parents. It is because they scarify a lot of things just because of me. At this time I want to fulfil everything that they want for instance affection, attention, materials things and so on.
2. I want to get marry. At this time, I want to get marry with somebody that I love very much. I hope that, my husband understand my career, temperament and so on. For your information I am the person that not too choosy. It is enough if the person that I love, understand and love me.
3. I want to get high salary. My aim is I want to be CEO in banking area. At this time I hope that, my salary is around 50,000 per month. Maybe it is impossible but I try to achieve it.
4. When I have my own property I want to build mosque and give donation to the needy. It is because I don’t want to see any person suffer in this world. As a good khalifah, I have to share my property to others especially to needy.
5. Next, I want to build big house for my parents. I want to make them comfortable when be in the house. I want to make the house in the village because I love that environment.
6. I want to continue my study until PHD. Maybe it takes time but I try to accomplish it. For me, education is for the long life and not just for the short time that is, to get high salary. In addition, when I have PHD It will help me improve a lot of things in terms of my credibility.
7. I want to have my own restaurant with by family names. It is because I like to cook and at the same time I love to eat. What is the special of my restaurant is, the food is free for the poor and it will charge half price for the ordinary person. Maybe it sound quite bias right?... but I want to help them.. I don’t want to see this person suffer because of do not get enough food.
8. I want to have big and expensive cars such as Mercedes and BMW. I want to make the company of these car design special car just for me and it only one in this world.
9. Last but not least, I want to have my own spa. If I have any problems or stress with my works, I will go to my spa to relax my mind and body.
10. Lastly, my wish in my life is I want to be good servant for Allah S.W.T. I want to improve my ibadah and try to be the person that has good morals and so on....pray for me my friends.....wassalam.

0 comments: