? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I hate......

I hate:
Smokers
- I hate smokers. It is because, they will make me in trouble...the smoke is very terrible and I hate the smell.
Dirty places
- I hate dirty places. It makes me uncomfortable and because of this I have to make sure that my bedroom and all the places in my house clean all the time.
Pimples
- Pimples will make me feel uncomfortable and decrease my self-esteem. When I have pimples, I feel that everyone looking at me but it is only my imagination...hehehe. The worst thing, I am really hope that there are no presentation when I have pimples.
Exam
- I hate exam. It will make me stress and tired. When the time of exam, I will eat a lot and at that time, my weight will increase.
Problems
- When I have problems, it will make me suffer. I cannot concentrate in whatever I do. Besides, if I have problems I always share it with my best friend.
Wake up late
- When I am wake up late, it will make in trouble especially if I have to go to class. At that time, I just wear any baju kurung that in front of me. One incident that happened to me when I wake up late, when I am forgot to bring text books and the implication of this I got the punishment from my class teacher. All of these happened because I am wake up late!
Yellow color
-For me this color make me weak in terms of my spirit. I hate this color.
Cats
- I hate cats. It is because I have bad experience towards the cat. Sometimes, I feel that I am very cruel person because I hate cat but I cannot hide my bad feelings towards the cat.
Chocolate
- Chocolate will make me fat especially if I buy Cadbury chocolates. Even though the taste is good but I must avoid myself from eat chocolate.

Hypocrite people
- I hate hypocrite people because they are pretending and not show their true self. For me, we have to be our own self in order to make other people accept us.

0 comments: