? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 31, 2010

10 Facts About Myself!!!



Assalamualaikum to all my friend. This is my new task where I have to share about myself. Did you read the story about me before this? I really thank to you if you have read it. Now, I will tell you more about myself. This time I want to tell you 10 facts about myself that can make you know me better, maybe some of you only judge me from my appearance. What are those things? Let me share with you!!!! It is more interesting.

Firstly, people will know that when they spent time with me, I’m afraid of cat. I’m sure that all of you can see there are many cat around the restaurants even in UiTM. Usually when a cat come near me or walk under my chair, I’ll take my leg up. I know it can make other people that sit near of me feel ashamed with my attitude but what can I do? That the only way I can avoid myself from cat. I don’t know why I’m afraid with the cat although the cat is the animal which is very indulgent. Even I’m afraid of cat, rabbit still be my lovely pet compared to cat. They are so cute and I wish I could have a rabbit as my own pets. Play with them could make my day cheer up and can release my tension.

Secondly is I’m very a shy person. I think that, based on my appearance, all of you not believe the fact because of I’m a talkative person. I easy to communicate with other people even I not recognize them. But, on the other hand, if I talk with a different gender, I will feel shy and sometimes, I will not talking to them accept the people that I know better or my old friend. This will make other people judge that I’m arrogant.

Third is, I will feel sad during raining. The memories of the past will play in my mind. I will remember about someone that I love or someone who far away from me or even someone that hurt my feeling. For example if I alone in the house and at the same time raining come, I will remember about my lovely family and I will cry. I will feel that I too missed them.To me it was very hard moment that I have to face during raining.

Forth, I like sport very much. Sports and me could not be separated. Believe or not, that outdoor activities are activities that I really love to do. When I was in secondary school, I am active in sport. I will join every event that my school organizes. I like outdoor activities such as climbing, camping, jungle trekking, mountain climbing and others. When I was in secondary school, I am very active in any kinds of outdoor activities. The favourite spots that I like to enter are net ball. The most memorable things is when I have been chosen to enter the netball competition and my group win, I am sure that I can do it!!

Fifth is I will tell u my favourite color which is purple and white. To me, purple is a sweet colour and matches into any other colors especially when it comes to clothes matching. For your information I have many purple cloth especially baju kurung. White… why I chose white? To me this color has the meaning which is clean and peaceful.

Sixth, is I like cooking. I think I’ll never tell anyone that I love to cook. Cooking can make me happy. The dish that I expert to cook is ‘asam pedas’ and ‘tomyam’. If all of you want to taste my cooking you can come to my home, I guarantee that all of you like my cooking and will add some.

Seven, is I am a sensitive person. I do not like if someone hurt me. I easy to cry although it is a small matter. Let’s story about my pass experience. One day, my father was angry to me but it is not my fault, after that I crying all the time and I was disappointed, until my father come to me, tell the truth, hug and kiss me.

Eight, I hate chocolate. Maybe all of you will shock about this statement right??? Why I hate chocolate? This is because my mother told me that when I was child, I love to eat chocolate until one incident happened that I found something in my chocolate. Until now I do not like to eat chocolate. The memory still fresh in my mind.

Ninth is I like to eat kueyteow. Do you believe that if I go to any kinds of restaurant I always order fried ‘Kueyteow’ for my meal? I am not interested into any other food. And for your information if I go to restaurant I like to order two kind of drink at the same time. I’m very easy to feel thirsty.

Last but not list, I always put a trust on ‘HIM’. God always make me feel peaceful. My life always was upside down. Sometimes we can be so happy and sometime we can be so sad. But I knew, God is listening to me. And I keep on praying and I wish He will listen to my pray. There is something over something that happened. By GOD we exist, by GOD also we will die. That’s all about my story. I hope that all of you will know me futher.

0 comments: