? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 23, 2010

my roommates.............

“Roommates are important for us as a student”. My friends....do you agree with my general statements about roommate?? Maybe some of you do not agree with this statement, but for me my roommates are everything for me. Without them I do not know what will be happen to me. Maybe some of you still keep in thinking why I am saying like that right?

Actually, all of my roommates are nice to me. First of all let me tell you all about my roommates. I have 3 roommates and 2 of them taking diploma in banking which is her name is Nursharafalind Binti Che Mahmood (DIB part6) and Nurul Nadia Binti Rahmat (DIB part 6)whereas one more take diploma in business management.Her name is Nurhidayah Binti Salim (DBS part 2). At first, I am not really good with them because they are from different state with me. However, I have experienced one incident that make me close with them until now where I get sick. I still remember at that time I got high fever and I got this fever at midnight. When all of them know that I got fever, they bring me to the clinics and take care of me. At that time I know that they are too concern with me.

Start from that time, we are close each other even though they quite old compared with me. They always give their hands if I have any problems. For instance, if I don’t have enough money to buy food, they use their money to buy my food. I feel very glad because it is quite hard to find roommates like them.They are very kind person.
Besides, they always help me if I have any problems regarding with my subject. If I do not understand something I ask my roommates that takes same area with me. Some of my friends said that I am very glad because I have roommates like that.To all my roommate I want to thanks to all of you because be my friends and sister to me. I hope that this relationship will last forever....ameen...wassalam

0 comments: