? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 23, 2010

With the new spirit........


2 January 2010.... I am arrived at UITM. UITM, teach me a lot about life. After semester break that around 1 month, I have to be here again to continue my journey as a student.
Firstly, I feel happy because I still can continue my study in this great university without rapid any paper. Alhamdulillah Ya Allah because give me this great opportunity and I will grab it by study more hard for this new semester.
I am taking seven subjects in this semester. I am taking subjects like FIN stands for Fundamental of Finance, QMT (216) refer to Introduction to Statistic, BEL (311) for English for Academic Purposes, BMD STAND For Mandarin, ECO (162) stands for Macroeconomic, lastly I take one co-curriculum subject, HKR 113 stand for “Pengurusan Masjid”. Actually, I take Pengurusan Masjid as my co-curriculum subject because I want to be closed with mosque and also I want to learn all skills that related with this subject.
Now, let me share to you all about all of my subjects. Let’s me begin with my favourite subject which is BELL 311. This subject carries 3 credit hours. Honestly, if I want to increase my cgpa for this semester I have to struggle on this subject because if I get low grade it will affect my cgpa. Besides, for the assessment of this subject it carry 30% on term paper, 20% on discussion , 10% for attendance and lastly 40% for final exam. My beloved friend, let me tell you all why I like this subject?. Actually I like this subject because the lecturer Sir Izuan Bin Ismail is very good in terms of delivering his lectures. At first, before he teaches my class I realize that he is strict person. However, after he teaches my class I found that he is nice person. Lastly, I hope that I can get A for this subject and the important thing is I hope that what I learn in this subject I will be able to apply it in real life.
Secondly, I like CTU subject. This subject stands for Asas Ekonomi Islam. Friends, actually I like this subject because this subject is more on practical rather than theoretical. Also, when I learn this subject it will enhance my spiritual enhancement especially about business according Islamic perspectives. Nowadays, we can see muslim practices riba that contradict with Islamic teaching. So I hope by taking this subject it will make me aware about the situation that happen among muslim especially related with economy and business. I am also like this subject because the lecturer Siti Aishah Binti Sokhibul Fadil is delivering her lectures in understandable ways. This subject carries 2 credit hours. I hope that I will get something from this subject and use it in my daily life.
Thirdly, I like Macroeconomics subject. For me, this subject is quite challenging and I have to focus more on it. However, I have to try my best to get A in this subject. It is not impossible right? . Pray for me my beloved friends....
Fourthly, I love Fundamental of Finance subject. I like this subject because I like calculation. The assessment of this subject include 15% for test 1 and another 15%for test 2, 5% for lecturer personal evaluate and another 60% for final exam. My target for this subject is I want to get “A’ because this subject carries 4 credit hours. So, if I score this subject it will increase my cgpa. Before I take this subject some of my seniors said to me that this subject is very challenging and difficult to get A. However, I take it as a challenge because for me to success in life I have to sacrifice in terms of time, money and so on.
Next, I like Introduction to Statistic (QMT) subject. This subject also quite though and challenging because it deals with data. Actually, what things that make me like this subject, it is because of the lecturer of this subject likes to give advices and encourage me to become a good student. I am realizing that she tries to make the subject easier to us even though the subject is very complicated and difficult to understand. Honestly, I am solute at her because her commitment and credibility in teaching profession. In terms of assessment, the lecturer evaluate us like 10% for test 1, 10% for test 2, 10% for project work, 10% for assignments and quizzes and lastly 60% for final exam.
Besides, I am also like Mandarin (BMD101) subject. My lecturer name’s is Mr. Lim Yoon Chong. This is a new subject to me because it more on language. I feel very excited to learn this subject because I want to learn new language that is mandarin. According to Dato’ Dr. Fadzilah Kamsah if we learn new language it will increase our IQ. I hope it is happen to me after I learn this subject. The lecturer is very funny and sporting because he wants to make us no stress when be in his class. I feel release and enjoy when I am in his class. I hope that I will learn something new and I can use it in my daily life.
Lastly, I feel interested in learning “pengurusan masjid” subject. Even though the class is not started yet, I confirm that this subject will be interesting and it will give me new experiences and overview about the pengurusan masjid is all about.
I think I have to stop here my friends. I try my best for this semester even though I know that I have to struggle for it. Also, I have to sacrifices many things in order to success in my life. For me, every person has strengths and weaknesses because we are still in the process of learning. Please appreciate what we are and what we have......wassalam.

0 comments: