? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 23, 2010

who am I????

Everyone has their own story to tell, the same goes to me. Perhaps mine is not so special, but I believe everyone has their own unique story on how their life goes on, from day to day, and I do appreciate all people’s story. Hopefully all my readers do the same for me...Here how it was started........................Ding dong.....sharp at 12 a.m on 20 February 1990 I was born in this world. Alhamdulillah Ya Allah because give me opportunity to live in this world. My name is Nurraishah binti Jailani. Actually my father tells me the meaning of my name is “cahaya kehidupan”. I am glad because I have happy family that always give attention and support to me.
I am glad because I have good father. My father’s name is Jailani bin Yusuf. He is 52 years old and working as “pekerja rendah awam” in government sector. Actually, I am very proud with my father because even though he didn’t get good education like I got now but he really emphasize education to their children. One sentence that motivate me until now is he said to me “ I don’t have any property to give to you, but what I have is I must give good education so that U will be useful person in the future”. Sometimes, if I feel give up in studying, I use this word in order to increase my spirit to study more hard.
My mother’s name is Zaharah binti Baba and she is 47 years old. She works as factory worker. My mother is the best mother in this world. She is my mother and at the same time she is my friend. If I have any problems I will tell her and she will help me to solve the problem. Also, my mother is very good in cooking. Whatever she cooks it must be delicious. Thank you mom because you are the greatest mother in this world.
For your information, I have 5 siblings and I’m the second sister. My eldest sister is Siti nurbaya binti Jailani and she is 23 years old. Now she studies in IIUM Gombak. She takes degree in guidance and counselling. Actually she is nice sister. She always helps me if I have any problems. I love her so much. Also, I have brother that studying in form 5 and this year he will take SPM. I believe that he will get good result in his SPM because he is best student in his school. My third sister is Nurnadira binti Jailani and the youngest in my family is Nabila binti Jailani.
Now, let me tell something about myself. Actually my hobby is I like cooking. Maybe this skill I got it from my mother. Also, I like to play sports especially badminton and netball. When I am in the secondary school I am quite good in netball and I was chosen to play for my school. At that time, I am very active in sports and the consequences from it, I am not really focus on study. Sometimes, it makes me regret because at that time I have PMR and because of that reason I do not get good result in PMR. Start from that time, my parents especially my father not really support me in sport but they want me to more focus on study. At that time, I’m more focus on study and because of that reasons I got good result in SPM and now I can further my study in UITM.
Touch about my personality, it is quite difficult to describe who am I. I know that I am the sensitive person especially something that relate with my family issues. Also, I am the cheerful person because I don’t like to be sad. It will make me feel stress. Actually, I don’t like to live in the stressful environment. In addition, I like to socialize with others. So that I have many friends...believe me???
So my beloved friend......do you get some idea about who am I?????wassalam

0 comments: